Join us for the industry’s number one award and learn all about the world of fine wines!
About the WSET 3
The aim of this course is to provide its participants with a detailed overview of the world’s major wines and spirits giving them the tools to further explore and enjoy wines.
|Unit 1 – Wines and Spirits of the World
|Unit 2 – Tasting and Evaluating Wines of the World
Exam on Monday 16th November 2015
Complimentary revision classes on Saturday and Sunday, 14th -15th November 2015, from 9:30am-5:30pm (1 hour break for lunch)
– classes include in depth revision of key topics, tutored blind tastings, Q&A with Nick Dumergue, one mock test
– revision classes are not compulsory
About Nick Dumergue
Nick is a true vinologist, having worked in nearly every capacity across the wine world for more than 20 years. A classical approach to wine was built through his 15 years in London. Production of wine was understood through a dozen vintages in nine different countries. Education has been present throughout his wine career through personal studies and mentoring others. Judging at wine competitions means he is always at the forefront of developments. Exciting new horizons now see him based in Asia while continuing to travel to wine regions to bring back fresh ideas and new wines.
1. S$1,284 for individuals ($1,200 without tax)
2. S$1,177 for group bookings of 2-4 or more OR trade participants ($1,100 without tax)
3. S$1,070 for group bookings of 5 or more ($1,000 without tax)
1. Registration closes on Friday 31 July; full payment must be made for confirmation
2. Course materials will be available for collection from 15 August onwards
More details about the course at WSET GLOBAL
Book now at firstname.lastname@example.org