To meet strategic expansion plans, we are seeking a Business and Sales Manager who will report directly to the owners. You will:
- Manage day to day operations across the business, including but not limited to human resources, finances and inventory
- Build and maintain long-term, profitable relationships with key accounts
- Identify and develop new opportunities
- Review and report business performance to owners
You will also have the opportunity to grow into a General Manager role with strategic input and direct P&L responsibility.
As someone who will manage and grow a business, you:
- Have a deep passion for and understanding of wine, with at least a WSET Level 3 qualification
- Are self-motivated, flexible and with an aptitude for hard work
- Possess excellent communication and IT skills
Salary and Benefits:
A competitive remuneration package based on experience, including a profit sharing scheme. Laptop provided.
How to Apply:
Please apply in writing, enclosing an up-to-date copy of your CV by email.